Tariff

For long-term pricing (14 nights & above) contact us at serenitygoa@gmail.com

All prices are in Indian Rupee (INR).

Road View Rooms

 

From To Rate CGST* SGST* Total
01/10/2018 21/12/2018 INR 2499 INR 150 INR 150 INR 2799
22/12/2018 29/12/2018 INR 3500 INR 315 INR 315 INR 4130
30/12/2018 31/12/2018 INR 4500 INR 405 INR 405 INR 5310
01/01/2019 31/03/2019 INR 3000 INR 270 INR 270 INR 3540
01/04/2019 31/05/2019 INR 2499 INR 150 INR 150 INR 2799
01/06/2019 30/09/2019 INR 2000 INR 120 INR 120 INR 2240
01/10/2019 21/12/2019 INR 2499 INR 150 INR 150 INR 2799
22/12/2019 29/12/2019 INR 3000 INR 270 INR 270 INR 3540
30/12/2019 31/12/2019 INR 4500 INR 405 INR 405 INR 5310
01/01/2020 31/03/2020 INR 3000 INR 270 INR 270 INR 3540
01/04/2020 31/05/2020 INR 2499 INR 150 INR 150 INR 2799

 

Pool View Rooms

 

From To Rate CGST* SGST* Total
01/10/2018 21/12/2018 INR 3000 INR 270 INR 270 INR 3540
22/12/2018 29/12/2018 INR 4000 INR 360 INR 360 INR 4720
30/12/2018 31/12/2018 INR 4500 INR 405 INR 405 INR 5310
01/01/2019 31/03/2019 INR 3500 INR 315 INR 315 INR 4130
01/04/2019 31/05/2019 INR 3000 INR 270 INR 270 INR 3540
01/06/2019 30/09/2019 INR 2499 INR 150 INR 150 INR 2799
01/10/2019 21/12/2019 INR 3000 INR 270 INR 270 INR 3540
22/12/2019 29/12/2019 INR 3500 INR 315 INR 315 INR 4130
30/12/2019 31/12/2019 INR 4500 INR 405 INR 405 INR 5310
01/01/2020 31/03/2020 INR 3500 INR 315 INR 315 INR 4130
01/04/2020 31/05/2020 INR 3000 INR 270 INR 270 INR 3540

 

How to make a booking

To book a room you must first select your arrival and departure dates in the box above and then click on the ‘Check Availability’ button. All the available rooms for the period selected will be displayed. Choose the room you want and click on the red ‘Book Now’ button. You will be asked to enter your personal details and select your payment method.

Payment can be made via Credit/Debit Card/NetBanking through our safe payment gateway or Direct Deposit/Bank Transfer.

To confirm a booking a deposit of minimum INR 1000 or £/$/€100 has to be made.

If you have question or issues with booking a room please call/WhatsApp us on +91 8551051336/9763488118 or email us at serenitygoa@gmail.com.

CGST & SGST*
If room rate is INR 999 and below, GST applicable is 0%.
If room rate is between INR 1000 and INR 2499, CGST applicable is 6% and SGST applicable is 6% (Total GST 12%).
If room rate is between INR 2500 and INR 7499, CGST applicable is 9% and SGST applicable is 9% (Total GST 18%).
If room rate is INR 7500 and above, CGST applicable is 14% and SGST applicable is 14% (Total GST 28%).

For long-term pricing (14 nights & above) contact us at serenitygoa@gmail.com

All prices are in Indian Rupee (INR).

Road View Rooms

Period Rate CGST* SGST* Total
01/10/2018 to 21/12/2018 INR 2499 INR 150 INR 150 INR 2799
22/12/2018 to 29/12/2018 INR 3500 INR 315 INR 315 INR 4130
30/12/2018 to 31/12/2018 INR 4500 INR 405 INR 405 INR 5310
01/01/2019 to 31/03/2019 INR 3000 INR 270 INR 270 INR 3540
01/04/2019 to 31/05/2019 INR 2499 INR 150 INR 150 INR 2799
01/06/2019 to 30/09/2019 INR 2000 INR 120 INR 120 INR 2240
01/10/2019 to 21/12/2019 INR 2499 INR 150 INR 150 INR 2799
22/12/2019 to 29/12/2019 INR 3000 INR 270 INR 270 INR 3540
30/12/2019 to 31/12/2019 INR 4500 INR 405 INR 405 INR 5310
01/01/2020 to 31/03/2020 INR 3000 INR 270 INR 270 INR 3540
01/04/2020 to 31/05/2020 INR 2499 INR 150 INR 150 INR 2799

 

Pool View Rooms

Period Rate CGST* SGST* Total
01/10/2018 to 21/12/2018 INR 3000 INR 270 INR 270 INR 3540
22/12/2018 to 29/12/2018 INR 4000 INR 360 INR 360 INR 4720
30/12/2018 to 31/12/2018 INR 4500 INR 405 INR 405 INR 5310
01/01/2019 to 31/03/2019 INR 3500 INR 315 INR 315 INR 4130
01/04/2019 to 31/05/2019 INR 3000 INR 270 INR 270 INR 3540
01/06/2019 to 30/09/2019 INR 2499 INR 150 INR 150 INR 2799
01/10/2019 to 21/12/2019 INR 3000 INR 270 INR 270 INR 3540
22/12/2019 to 29/12/2019 INR 3500 INR 315 INR 315 INR 4130
30/12/2019 to 31/12/2019 INR 4500 INR 405 INR 405 INR 5310
01/01/2020 to 31/03/2020 INR 3500 INR 315 INR 315 INR 4130
01/04/2020 to 31/05/2020 INR 3000 INR 270 INR 270 INR 3540

How to make a booking

To book a room click on the box above that says ‘CLICK TO BOOK NOW!’ Enter your arrival and departure dates and then click on the ‘Check Availability’ button. All the available rooms for the period selected will be displayed. Choose the room you want and click on the red ‘Book Now’ button. You will be asked to enter your personal details and select your payment method.

Payment can be made via Credit/Debit Card/NetBanking through our safe payment gateway or Direct Deposit/Bank Transfer.

To confirm a booking a deposit of minimum INR 1000 or £/$/€100 has to be made.

If you have question or issues with booking a room please call/WhatsApp us on +91 8551051336/ 9763488118 or email us at serenitygoa@gmail.com.

CGST & SGST*
If room rate is INR 999 and below, GST applicable is 0%.
If room rate is between INR 1000 and INR 2499, CGST applicable is 6% and SGST applicable is 6% (Total GST 12%).
If room rate is between INR 2500 and INR 7499, CGST applicable is 9% and SGST applicable is 9% (Total GST 18%).
If room rate is INR 7500 and above, CGST applicable is 14% and SGST applicable is 14% (Total GST 28%).